John Owen is considered one of the most influential theologians of the seventeenth century. He wrote a collection of books including The Death of Christ, arguably his most popular and profound title refuting the Arminian doctrine of universal redemption. During the Black Friday sale you can download this book FREE! Simply sign up for the Reformed email list below and you’ll receive a coupon code within an hour. Use this code to get this nearly $20 resource for free. Join Logos Reformed today!”
Get over 20% off John Stott’s The Cross Of Christ
This Black Friday explore the question: “why should an object of Roman distaste and Jewish disgust be the emblem of our worship and the axiom of our faith? In The Cross Of Christ John Stott examines the centerpiece of the Christian faith. It’s more than a study of the atonement, this book brings Scripture into living dialogue with Christian theology and the twentieth century. This Black Friday find the majesty and love of God disclosed in The Cross of Christ and save over 20% on this popular resource.
Take nearly 40% off Reformed Dogmatics (4 vols.)
Herman Bavink’s 4-volume Reformed Dogmatics is an essential resource for the Reformed scholar, student, pastor and theological library, Through Monday December 1st, you can snag this Black Friday hot deal for nearly 40% off. The great theologian J.I. Packer claimed that this set was the “Everest of which the textbooks by louis Berkof and Auguste Leoerf were foothills…” and that Bavink “…was a man of great mind, vast learning. ageless wisdom, and great expository skill.” This 4-volume collection is complete with Bavink’s discussion on the prolegomena, God and creation, sin and salvation, and the Holy Spirit, church, and new creation. Take $70 off the 4-volume Reformed Dogmatics series during the Logos Black Friday sale.
Save over 49% on the B.B. Warfield Collection (20 vols.)
B. B. Warfield ranks among America’s greatest theologians and Reformed theology’s most ardent defenders. The 20-volume B. B. Warfield Collection includes Warfield’s works on biblical inspiration and authority, textual criticism, Calvinism, biblical theology, and Christian perfectionism. As a prolific writer and accomplished scholar, Warfield defended Reformed confessionalism against the extremes of nineteenth century modernist and revivalist theology, and defined the parameters of theological method for the twentieth century. Save over $130 off the 20-volume B. B. Warfield Collection today, then check out all of our Black Friday specials including other Reformed favorites the 108-volume Calvin 500 collection, and the Reformation Commentary on Scripture! Don’t wait—these deals expire Monday at 11:59 p.m. (PST)!
Take your Bible Study Deeper
The latest in Reformed study tools is now available! Logos 6 Reformed powers your study with innovative new features and capabilities. Below are several new-to-Logos-6 capabilities and features that will get you excited.
- Textual Variants: enter any passage or verse and explore the textual differences with all of your critical resources.
- Morph Chart: enter any Greek or Hebrew lemma and expose its morphological forms.
- Greek and Hebrew Alphabet Tutors: learn how to write and pronounce Greek and Hebrew words.
- Cultural Concepts: get help deriving contemporary applications from the Word.
- Bible Book Guides: find everything your library has to say about the background of a biblical book.
- Visual Copy: create elegant, share-worthy slides in seconds.
- Factbook: search any biblical topic and get instant access to textual and visual information from across your library.
- Atlas: visualize biblical narratives in their geographical context.
- Everything Search: Perform searches across everything in your library and get results from Factbook and other relevant resources.
We get it—your looking for a better way to study the Bible. You want more insight, in less time. At Faithlife, Bible study is not just what our software helps you do. Bible study is our passion and Logos 6 is simply the result of that passion.
Key resources from the Logos 6 Reformed Gold library:
- Pillar New Testament Commentary (15 vols.)
- Exegetical Dictionary of the New Testament (3 vols.)
- Christian Origins and the Question of God Series (4 vols.)
- A. A. Hodge Collection( 11 vols.)
- The Works Of John Owen (24 vols.)
- Barth’s Church Dogmatics (14 vols.)
- Studies in Dogmatics (14 vols.)
Logos 6 is the most comprehensive tool to deliver insight to your studies, sermons, or lessons. Get all of Logos 6’s tools, plus a world-class Reformed library with hundreds of resources at introductory pricing today!